Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Sunflower House-May


I have always wanted to make a Sunflower House. So since I have become a grandma this year I thought that I would practice making one. So when my granddaughters become old enough we would have lots of garden tea parties in the Sunflower House. I'm looking for a child's table and chairs to put inside. Haven't found one yet--but I still have plenty of time to find one. This Sunflower House was started in April 2008. This spot was once a shade house but the fires of 2007 destroyed it but the foundation is still there.

1 comment:

Deb said...

What a great idea Theresa. I like your first blog. First thing I thought about was how many spiders are in there. LOL

It will be very nice when the sunflowers start blooming. You can sit inside and read "The Secret Garden" over again. Remember that book?
Debbie