Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rose Garden Marker Stones


Yesterday, I decided to try my hand at making these marker stones. I want to label the names of my roses -I think the names of roses add to their beauty as well ( I have a rose that is called Bees Knees--love that name!!). I saw these stones being made on Rebecca's Garden and thought that they would be perfect for the rose garden! I really had a hard time finding the kit. Supposedly Joann has them but none of the stores carried it. So I had to order the kits on line. They do offer many different kinds of kits to choose from. I got it from Amazon. The kit made only enough for 3 stones. But it tells you what kind of cement to buy to make more.


These are the names of 3 roses that I have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah Im glad your blogging again.